Friday, October 2, 2020

Review: A Storm is Brewing

A Storm is Brewing A Storm is Brewing by Constance Barker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When 24-year-old Libby dies from a heart attack while working on flipping a Haunted House for a TV station, Everett and Ivy are called in by her mother to investigate. A ghost is accused of being the cause of her sudden death, but can a ghost really be responsible? According to a local psychic, Madame Sonia, it is. Danger, ghost, potions, and a missing brother and more are in Book #3 of the "Ivy's Botany Shop" series.

This was my first read in the series and I liked it, so I need to go and read books 1 and 2. I was able to come in at this point and not feel totally lost about what is happening, but I do suggest reading them in order if you can. I think there's a bit of chemistry brewing between the characters and can't wait to find out how it plays out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment